Friday, May 9, 2008

Ready for the trails!

Tuesday I did a nice 7-mile loop out by TC3 and ran the roads toward Greek Peak ski resort... with the semester coming to an end and me moving on I will miss those hilly country roads in Dryden. However, i will be running plenty of the trails just a few miles from there starting tomorrow in Hammond Hill Forest.

Wednesday morning early Ian picked me up and we met Eric S. and Andrew W. for a 13K trail run...(Thom B. run through) The trails were beautiful and it was nice and cool...what a great way to start the day!

Thursday afternoon i parked downtown Ithaca and ran up through the six-mile creek gorge area and ran aimlessly through many of the trails. Although my Garmin's battery died i estimated about 8 miles and also threw in a couple Buffalo St. hill repeats in...that felt good- I spent the rest of the day and night on Nobles Hill w/ my bro, sis n law, and two nieces---what a place out there too! I think i'm ready for Thom B. 26K tomorrow!

No comments: